Procedures for outpatients with commercial insurance (direct payment type)
1. Dial 69156699 for registration or contact the customer service of your commercial insurance company to register on your behalf;
2. If you are a first-time patient, apply for medical care card and establish your case file at the payment and registration window of International Medical Services;
3. Collect your registration proof at the commercial insurance reception room, have your ID card, insurance card and medical care card photocopied, and fill in your insurance claim;
4. Wait outside the relevant department holding your registration proof and insurance claim; if you are a patient of the obstetrical department, first have your blood pressure and weight recorded at the nurse station;
5. See the doctor; the doctor will fill in your insurance claim;
6. Return the insurance claim to the commercial insurance reception room and take back your insurance card;
7. Have tests, examinations, collect medicine, etc.
Note: Please contact your insurance company to make sure whether you are covered by commercial insurance (direct payment type).