1. The doctor issues an admission to hospital;
2. The patient goes through formalities at the commercial insurance reception room and then leaves the hospital;
3. The hospital notifies by telephone the patient of the date of hospitalization;
4. The patient calls his insurance company to make sure that the guarantee letter has been faxed to the hospital;
5. On the date of hospitalization, the patient holds the originals of his ID card, insurance card and medical care card and have them photocopied at the commercial insurance reception room;
6. The patient goes through formalities at the hospitalization office holding his guarantee letter and photocopies;
7. The patient moves into his ward;
8. The patient, on the date of discharge, goes through formalities of discharge at the hospitalization office.